[thelist] New to evolt?

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Wed Jan 10 18:27:27 CST 2001

> I thought the quote was "Show a man how to tap a keg, and he'll drink for a
> night or two.  Teach a man how to brew and he'll have drinking buddies for
> life."  Perhaps we should start a separate evolt beer
> appreciation/brewing/drinking/pub crawling list?

I think we'd have an administration problem. B's can look like D's, R's can
look like P's, etc. under... umm... certain conditions ;-)

Personally, I don't know how Dan does it now... I think he has special "sober
glasses".

<tip type="fame and fortune">
Want to win the lottery? This is not official yet, but I happen to get a
glance on an unreleased study that showed that writing and submitting a great
article to evolt.org greatly increases your chances at winning the lottery.
And of course, the more quality articles you write, the greater your chances
become. Writing quality articles for evolt.org is the path to fame and fortune
(or, so I've heard).
</tip>

--
mattwarden