[thelist] Filling up timesheets - good or bad?

Keni keni at barwick.net
Thu Jan 11 05:15:28 CST 2001

Snap here I am also paid a salary and I must fill in a time sheet. The best
way I find to do this is to liturally time your self doing something!

It takes a bit of getting used to, but once you get used to it.

I find it was annoying at first, but now I am finding it easier to tell my
boss how long it will take to do things. Like before I would say bla,
guesing, but now its bla knowing and adding a oercentage for writing these
emails! ;-)