[thelist] Filling up timesheets - good or bad?

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Thu Jan 11 08:28:29 CST 2001

FWIW, I've always had to fill out a timesheet ever since my job in
college.. Both jobs after that have been salarary too..

Once you get people in the habit of doing it, its not that big a deal i
guess..I find also that I'm doing a million things within an hour at any
givin point, and at times its difficult to remember what i was doing
yesterday at 10am, but it can help you say, "Jeez, I spend 3 hours a day
checking out theonion.com?" :)

I guess its just one of those things.. The best way to deal with it is
to make the timesheet application itself as easy to use and intuitive as
possible so its not such a pain in the arse.

.djc.