[thelist] TheList Relay Improvement

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Thu Jan 11 12:47:30 CST 2001

> Ya, lists should be a boatload faster now, and its all because the
> people that contributed to the evolt equipment fund.

FYI, you'll probably be getting more in the next few days. I set my paypal
account up as soon as i heard that's how we were gonna do things. it takes a
few days to get the account to a point where you can use it (paypal makes
small diposits into your bank account and you have to tell them exactly what
the amounts were (to verify you are who you say you are)... but it takes a
while for all that to happen). So, more people will probably be dishing out
cash in the next few days.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com