[thelist] MouseOver for graphical submit buttons?

Herzog, Ari Ari_Herzog at Instron.com
Thu Jan 11 12:48:30 CST 2001

Exactly, Candace; That is what I just responded to as well.
Look, on my computere here at work, I only have installed IE and NN.
That is our targeted client base for manufacturing/engineering
professionals.

At home, I have many more browsers installed: IE, NN, Opera,
Neoplanet, Mosaic, and Amaya. There are indeed hundreds more,
but all are based on the Mosaic (or is it Mozilla?) browser.

For instance, there is a browser by the people who make the CoffeeCup HTML
editor,
but who really uses it?

-Ari

-----Original Message-----
From: Candace Maynard [mailto:Candace.Maynard at popart.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 1:44 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: RE: [thelist] MouseOver for graphical submit buttons?

Those three browsers account for over 94% of all activity on the web.
If you're a House person, you say that it's population that matters.  If
you're a Senate person, you're all about equal representation.

I fall so heavily under the House category that I don't even think about
it anymore.  :)

What do these other 97+ browsers do, and what are the reasons supporting
coding for them?

:)
Candace