[thelist] Filling up timesheets - good or bad?

Shawn Christenson shawnc at mediashaker.com
Thu Jan 11 15:17:37 CST 2001

Try here, this was just recently released as beta.  But i'm already blown
away by it.

http://xxcalc.redfords.net/xxlog.htm

It's called XXLog, and what it does is log your time spent on whatever
project you specify it to log.  Pause, stop and all that.  It then exports
the entire log file to a txt document, specifying every second spent.  You
can also put in the Per Hour cost, and it'll generate the total cost as
well.

Great program, which i highly recomend!

Shawn