[thelist] Filling up timesheets - good or bad?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 11 15:33:37 CST 2001

> From: "Hendrik Mans" <hm at netzbiest.de>
>
> maybe my post was a bit too hasty. I am aware that timesheets do have a\

no, it wasn't... you are ultimately relaying your own experience with
time tracking methods... i've been through it, both good and bad...
i've been the employee and now i'm the employer, so i've had
experience feeling like big brother was all over me...

i've taken those lessons and my own paranoia and tried to make
sure that things here aren't like that... and so far, they aren't...

so, yeah, i agree with most of your points, i'm just trying to
suggest that it can be different, and there are some good reasons
why they exist...

if i were anywhere else, i doubt i'd fill mine out...

[...]
> How many tips do I owe everyone? :)

none... it's pretty on-topic for what a lot of us do...