[thelist] Re: harddrive letters

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Fri Jan 12 09:58:31 CST 2001

Good article.  Too sum it up, does this mean that a possible cause of the
drive letter mix-up is because the partition on Cedric's second drive is a
Primary Partition, thus causing it to "jump" top the front of the line, just
after the other Primary Partition?  Your article I don't think addressed
this question: Can the single partition on a drive be an Extended partition,
or does there have to be at least one Primary Partition per physical disk?

-joshua