[thelist] IIS help needed!

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Mon Jan 15 15:52:34 CST 2001

> I do all of the scripting myself, and have written a few complicated ASP
> scripts, some that work with databases (access),

Henry
I'm not entirely sure what I'm talking about (no surprise) but a lot has
been said in the past about how few simultaneous users Access can handle
before it gets bogged down. Pure supposition here, but would you get the
error message you refer to if there are to many people trying to access the
database at the same time? Has anyone else had this problem that can confirm
or deny my idea?

Kev