[thelist] Photoshop 6 - Selection Not Snapping to Guide

Scott King scottk at breastcenter.tmc.edu
Tue Jan 16 17:26:34 CST 2001

Photoshop will let you set guides anywhere. So it is possible to place a
guide in the middle of a pixel, especially if you are zoomed in a bunch.
Because you can't select a half of a pixel the seletion area will jump to
the nearest pixel edge.

Zoom in to the max and check the exact location of the guide.