[thelist] Interesting news / Allaire and Macromedia to merge

Raymond Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Tue Jan 16 22:32:31 CST 2001

Since you brought up ASP... from the FAQ:

How does the strategy for the combined company enhance Microsoft .NET?
We are excited by the Microsoft .NET vision and intend to work closely with
Microsoft to ensure that our products enhance and interoperate with .NET. We
expect our client software such as the Macromedia Flash player to support
.NET services, our authoring tools to enable authoring of .NET applications,
and our servers to communicate and interoperate with .NET

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482