[thelist] browser behavior

Suzi Woollatt suzi at swill.co.uk
Wed Jan 17 07:36:31 CST 2001

From: "cayley vos" <cvos at yahoo.com>

> I worked on a site that causes unfortunate problems on certain versions of
browser/computer combinations. The offending site is
http://www.monster-media.com/  and I would love feedback to know if the
flash loads ok, or if it spawns multiple windows in your browser.  the
person who solves this perplexing quandary will win the benefit of having
conqured this problem.

Cayley

Took 15-20 seconds to load on my bog standard 56k dial-up with no problems
thereafter. PC Win 98 IE 5.5. The only thing that confused(?) me was the
'background' link in the press room which other than fade the image, didn't
(appear) to do anything.

Kind regards

later
Martin Woollatt
Martin, Lincs, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1526 378341  Fax: +44 (0) 870 7051562
ICQ: 40588888  http://sumar.freelancers.net