[thelist] Evolticon2.0 - your invited!

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Wed Jan 17 08:07:31 CST 2001

Gah! I would be there like a shot - except it's still a long walk from
Sweden ;-) Not a bad idea though to have a simultaneous event in other
countries at the same time.

Any other Swedes who will be in the Göteborg area on the 10th March?

.steve

<tip type="Comments">

Writing a long subroutine? How about putting a quick comment at the bottom
that identifies the sub for quicker identification as you scroll upwards.

in ASP for instance:
End Sub ' printScreen(strData)

</tip>