[thelist] Image ready 3 on mac waaaaay slow?

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Wed Jan 17 17:45:31 CST 2001

At 1:47 PM 1/17/1, Boerner, Brian J wrote:
> Adobe Live Motion *IS* Flash4 - GoLive is DW3 etc ...

Uhm, LiveMotion is actually closer to Flash 2 or 3 (the only SWF4 feature
is MP3 audio compression)... GoLive 5 is in-between DW2 & DW3 (they got the
"leave my code alone" from DW1, but the extensibility layer doesn't match
DW3 yet).

... oh, shucks, I wasn't going to get into this thread.... ;-)

(Wasn't Cate Meredith tapped for Bush's cabinet? I saw this long
conversation on some other list recently.... ;-)

jd