[thelist] browsercheck function

Mia Kurt miakurt at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 22:50:31 CST 2001

Hi Stephen,

actually I have been trying this function
function browsercheck()
{
if ( is.nav2 || is.nav3 || is.ie3 || is.ie4 || is.5)
return true;
return false;
  }

but it seems to also detect ie5.5, which is not what I
want. I want only those with ie5.5 and up to be able
to use the application.

thanks

http://developer.netscape.com/docs/examples/javascript/browser_type.html