[thelist] a weird question

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Thu Jan 18 06:47:31 CST 2001

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Sarah

Can I divide option 1 into 2 suboptions:
1a) (a bit of) Salary now
1b) (a lot of) Salary later

*Do not* throw away the chance to do this for a few
dollars. If you're at the start of your career, for goodness'
sake get this on your resume.

Think of it as paying your dues, and getting you to a position
of getting that 60/90k without too much trouble.

Cheers
Martin

Please respond to thelist at lists.evolt.org