[thelist] [OT] Telephone Spam

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Jan 18 09:55:31 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Handelaar" <john at userfrenzy.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 12:01 PM
Subject: RE: [thelist] [OT] Telephone Spam

heh heh

it's sooooo easy and quick to configure - I had this X VNC server [1] set up
in under 20 minutes - I can now do a windows 9x/NT/2k install of VNC server
in around 3 minutes ... and of course the Windows client binary is a single
sub-floppy sized application - class :)

[1] - http://www.zensoft.net/dump/desktop.200101181357.gif (992 KB)

--
 _ __   ___ _   _ _ __ ___  |      William Anderson - www.well.com/~neuro