[thelist] scrolling news tickers

Andy Wojtowski awojtowski at oracular.com
Thu Jan 18 15:10:31 CST 2001

Personally I agree with you on scrolling tickers that are normally black
with green text or something similar, but Apple.com has a rather nice
ticker that instead of scrolling flashes the news stories and when a
user clicks they are taken to a page that has all the "new" news
stories. Just in case you miss clicking on the one you wanted : )
So I guess my point is that if you have content or information that is
updated daily that you don't want to put on the front page a nicely done
news ticker could be a viable answer.