[thelist] JavaScript woes

Jeff Lucido jlucido at j2-digital.com
Thu Jan 18 18:41:31 CST 2001

Fellow Evolters:

I am racking my brain over what I thought was a simple script,
unfortunately my limited knowledge of JS is haunting me at the moment. I
am trying to use a simple little script that sends a JS defined variable
and a few ColdFusion variables to another frame of a website by calling
a certain file and referencing what frame I want it displayed in. Heck,
this is simpler:

function changeImage(CalDate){
	top.imagelist.location.href = 'dsp_imglist.cfm?date=' + CalDate
+
'&&cameraid=#urlencodedformat(cameraid)#&path=#urlencodedformat(path)#';
	}

The value of CalDate is being passed from this script:

function #ID#_DoFSCommand(command, args) {
	var date = args;
	changeImage(date);
	}

The script works fine in IE, but in Netscape it doesn't. It does not
refresh the frame, imagelist, like IE does. Also, Netscape is not
throwing any JS errors so I am pretty mush lost. If the URL to the site
is needed, please let me know. Any and all help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!
-JSLucido