[thelist] Overflow Property in Netscape

James Aylard jaylard at encompass.net
Fri Jan 19 01:10:31 CST 2001

Erik,

> Looks like your problem is here:
> Indicate you're using a custom class by saying class="[...]" .... like:

	The W3C provides no name attribute for the div element. However, Gregory
was using an id in his style sheet, not a class, so assigning a class here
is meaningless, and won't make any difference to the problem he is having.
	Since I suggested using a div (which I knew would work in IE, but did not
know for certain would work in Netscape 4.x), I will suggest a link that
might be helpful:

http://www.siteexperts.com/dhtmllib/demos/scroller/page1.asp

Especially note the cross-browser example at:

http://www.siteexperts.com/dhtmllib/demos/scroller/page1.asp

hth,
James Aylard