[thelist] scrolling news tickers

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Fri Jan 19 07:09:31 CST 2001

[checks that it's still there - I'm not in the field anymore]

The one at the front door of the UK's Radio Authority
is nice.  Fine, it's carrying press release headlines,
but if you work in radio, usually when you visit
the RA website you're looking for very current
information and it's on the ticker.  So for its
audience it's a good solution.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com