[thelist] sizing of HTML buttons between IE and NS

Tara Cleveland tara at ticorp.com
Fri Jan 19 12:44:35 CST 2001

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping that I can figure out a way to make HTML input buttons the same
size in IE and NS. I've got some very tightly spaced tables that have been
designed with HTML buttons, but of course IE and NS display them
differently. Does anyone have a trick to do this? Just hoping there is an
easy way out (easier than redesigning everything with graphical buttons).

I know, I know, we shouldn't have to have spacing be so rigidly controlled,
but sometimes it's gotta be done...

Tara Cleveland

--
Tara Cleveland