[thelist] Jumping into Java

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Sat Jan 20 22:42:31 CST 2001

Matt, my hero.  :)

Actually, I want to do the same thing that you just did with my slots
game.  ie....send userid and points to page that hits the db.

Can you tell me the function I should be looking at for this?

Also, these programs appear to be a little old.  When I compiled one of
them I got several warnings about some functions being
depreciated.    Since this is my first attempt at a compiled language,
should I be concerned?

Chris