[thelist] Popup Behind window

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Mon Jan 22 03:44:31 CST 2001

Not to join in the flogging and shooting brigade, I thought I'd point out
that using certain browsers, the pop-up windows tend to open full-screen and
always obscuring the main window. Opera for instance, when running windows
maximised. When I'm browsing sites using Explorer, such pop-ups are merely
irritating. When using Opera they actually make browsing more difficult. Ok,
there probably aren't so many inexperienced users running Opera, but this
behaviour even confuses an experienced web-head like me at times.

Just my 2 öre!

.steve

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com
 Wap-Dev - http://www.wap-dev.net