[thelist] why does Netscape throw my table cell contents over to the right?

Peter Van Dijck peter at vardus.com
Mon Jan 22 06:41:31 CST 2001

>By the way how do you handle clients who keep asking you to fix this or do
>this site even though you have told them you have no time and will gladly do
>it the following week?

Threat them like you would a kid: tell them they can't have it and that's
it. I find clients will accept a "no" but it needs to be a real "no", not a
kindof "no". Explain them a website will always have ongoing stuff to be
changed. What kind of deal / contract do you have with them about ongoing
changes?
Peter