[thelist] Cold Fusion Search Interface

Raymond Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Mon Jan 22 10:09:31 CST 2001

It's a bit hard to help w/o the code. Are you using Verity to search the
files? If so, the path of the files is included and it _should_ be possible
to ignore the folder. You may be able to do this in the search string passed
to Verity which would be the fastest solution. Worse comes to worse, you can
examine the results and delete results from that folder. Again, can you give
a bit more detail about the code involved?

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482