[thelist] Is there a way to convert a PUB to a PDF?

Matthew Fischer mfischer at e-fishsolutions.com
Mon Jan 22 12:20:31 CST 2001

http://cpdf1.adobe.com/

This is Adobe's online convertor. I think you can get 3 free conversions, before you have to pay (99.00 per year for unlimited). Of course, if you have Acrobat (not Acrobat Reader) you don't need the online service. Only limitation of the online is file size has to be under 50mb, and I think there is a processing time limit, so if you're on a slow connection you might not be able to do a file that big.

HTH

On 1/22/01 at 11:37 AM, Ari_Herzog at Instron.com (Herzog, Ari) wrote:

> Hi. A colleague has created a document in Microsoft Publisher 98.
> She wants to...eventually...view it as a PDF file in Acrobat.
>
> How can this be done?
>
> Thx,
> Ari

matthew fischer                         toll-free: 877.web.fish
e-fish solutions, inc.                      voice: 203.272.2987
mfischer at e-fishsolutions.com                  fax: 800.203.5816
http://e-fishsolutions.com                   cell: 203.988.5663