[thelist] Client Payment Percentages

A. Erickson ilsa at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 22 13:35:31 CST 2001

> in my freelancing days i used to bill the way you are suggesting,
> which had its problems... i won't be going back to that method, i
> will continue to use the hourly approach...

I'd love to hear what your problems were with the percentage. I bill exactly
as Gina does with that first percentage varying depending on the client
(brand new clients that I have no experience with tend to pay a little more
at the outset). It seems a nice balance between me getting what I want and
the client getting what they want.

- amanda