[thelist] synchronizing remote/local

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Mon Jan 22 19:02:34 CST 2001

At 10:01 AM 1/22/1, Zachary Mutrux wrote:
> Dreamweaver is supposed to do this under Site|Synchronize, but
> it usually thinks all the files are new and need to be uploaded.

As you might imagine, if this were the normal case, then many people would
have realized it by now. This implies that you're seeing some particular
and correctable condition.

They mystery cause I cannot divine from the statement that it's
different... the usual synch question we see is "What can cause the synch
option to be greyed out?" with answer of "We need permission to both create
and delete directories on the server". Sounds like you have a different
question beneath the description though.

jd