[thelist] evolt faq was: (RE: NT IIS FTP Groan..)

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Tue Jan 23 06:41:31 CST 2001

Walked right into that one, didn't I?  :-(

OK - you're on.  Suggestions of which Q's you hear
A'd F, please, to john at userfrenzy.com or
john at newmediawhore.com.

I notice the IIS questions 'cos I tend to offer
answers often.  There's a raft of CF stuff that
I basically ignore.  So lob me a mail message and
we'll have a go at it.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com