[thelist] News.com gets a facelift

Raymond Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Tue Jan 23 09:24:31 CST 2001

> Probably one of the few big-site redesigns that has gone to a non-liquid
> format (there are arguments for liquid and ice, so this is an observation
> rather than a judgement).

Can you explain liquid and ice? Remember, I'm a coder, not a designer, so
use small words with only one or two syllables. :>

My only comment so far about news.com is that they moved the news! I used to
his their site daily to check the headlines, now I have to go to somewhere
else under news.com.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482