[thelist] css wackiness

Jason Morehead jmorehead at alphalincoln.com
Tue Jan 23 10:57:31 CST 2001

hey all...

just got a wierd call from one of our clients.  apparently, some of
the links aren't showing up when she looks at her site... well, the
underline shows up but the text doesn't.  she's looking at it in IE5
for the mac.  when we looked at it with the same browser, everything
looked fine (of course).

the only thing i can think of is that the style was applied with a
other words, the html code looked like:

if you want to look at the page, it's at:

	https://secure.level100.net/nsca-cc.org/html/order/certified_merchandise.html

it could just be a freak occurence, but this client can get a little
persnickety so i'd like to have some a little more definite.

jason
--
http://www.alphalincoln.com/
alphagraphics of nebraska - web services