[thelist] Beating the favicon.ico Horse

Charlie Ulyatt charlie at broadway.org.uk
Tue Jan 23 12:24:31 CST 2001

Newbie to the list .....

I went there and created a favicon and uploaded it, but although the file is
still on the server it doesn't show up in the browser or favourites list...
(ie5)..any ideas why..

incidentally, I may have to sign off this list as it's a bit too techie for
me .. I was looking for a similar thing but more about actual web design ..
rather than databases/servers etc... any suggestions... ??

thanks

Charlie