[thelist] CFML Search Interface

Matt Mozer matthewmozer at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:36:43 CST 2001

I have recently created a search interface in Cold Fusion for one of my
websites.  I had someone at our host server (we do not host our site) create
an Index Server Application that I am pointing to in my search.cfm file.
The question I have is I have a members only folder in my root directory
that I would like to disallow my search interface from displaying files
within this folder.  I am wondering if there is a way to do this.  I
appreciate any ideas on this matter.

(ddresort = index server application)

<form method = post action = "Searchresults.cfm">
    <input type = text name = criteria size = 30>
    <input type = submit value = Search name="submit">
</form>
<CFSEARCH Name="results"
Collection="ddresort"
type="simple"