[OT - Ignorant Tech Comedy] Was Re: [thelist] CF Hosting quick!

Michele Wandrei michele at inthree.com
Tue Jan 23 23:13:31 CST 2001

Sadly, your "comedy" is all too common.

I spent months searching for the perfect host and decided to go
with TVCNet www.tvcnet.com.  Last week I realized that I made a
good choice.  I started having trouble connecting to MySQL, which
was a huge problem because most of my sites use MySQL in some
way.  I sent off a message to them and heard back from them
immediately.  The tech wasn't quite sure how to fix it, so he
contacted the MySQL development team for advice.  The problem was
solved within a few hours.  I'm still amazed at the speed with
which this was handled.  I'm accustomed to being treated as you
were!

Sorry for the ramblings, but I thought it might be worth sharing
a positive experience.

I probably owe a tip for that one.

<tip author="Michele Wandrei" type="Web Hosting">
Searching for the perfect web host?  Try the forums at
www.webhostingtalk.com.
</tip>
Michele Wandrei
inThree Design