[thelist] Dreamcast Browser

Bailey, Dan DBailey at digitalinsurance.com
Wed Jan 24 10:18:37 CST 2001

Considering that Sega is halting production of the Dreamcast, I wouldn't
worry too much.  I suspect, though, that the screen sizing/color issues are
similar to WebTV.  I'm just speaking out of my ass, though.

<tip type="workplace">
New on the job and want to meet everyone quickly?  Tons of toys in your
cubicle is the key.
</tip>

Dan Bailey
Content Engineer
Digital Insurance
dbailey at digitalinsurance.com
(610)-278-5471
When your only tool is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail.
"Shop smart!  Shop S-mart!"