[thelist] RE: thelist digest, Vol 1 #1044 - 25 msgs

david braun david.braun at centralnet.ch
Wed Jan 24 12:34:31 CST 2001

On 23.01.2001 at 18:41 Uhr, john at userfrenzy.com (John Handelaar) wrote:

> [...]

I fully agree on that - I'd even go further:

_Never_Ever_ do this!
Sites that use 1x1px BACKGROUND-images are as useless as a site made
with screenshots of a photoshop-window. A page like this loads forever,
and usually the browser, if not the whole system, goes down. Those sites
are sites I visit once and never again.

david
"we don't see that we don't see what we can't see" (H. v. Foerster)

david braun  |  david.braun at centralnet.ch  |  icq 105127124