[thelist] 100% height table problems

Scott_Brady at themoneystore.com Scott_Brady at themoneystore.com
Wed Jan 24 15:21:31 CST 2001

Unlike others who have responded, I'm getting the same effect you are, and I'm
on IE 5.5 (NT 4).  My guess (I haven't looked at your code) is that the browser
is leaving space for the horizontal scroll bar as it renders the page.  Only
after it's done does it realize that there shouldn't be a scroll bar. So, upon
refreshing, it fills up the whole page.

Why aren't other people in IE 5.5 having this problem and I am?  I don't know.
Maybe it's an NT thing.

Scott

(I may be giving IE too many human traits . . . )

"Gina K. Anderson" <gina at sitediva.com> on 01/24/2001 11:15:29 AM
Can anyone tell me why the bottom taupe row on this page:

http://www.sitediva.com/clients/HHC/index.html

Only goes to the very bottom upon refresh? The whole page is in a 100% width and
100% height table, and I can't figure why I only get the flush bottom when I
refresh the page..