[thelist] 100% height table problems

Jeff Lucido jlucido at j2-digital.com
Wed Jan 24 15:50:31 CST 2001

+1 what Scott said. I viewed the page in IE5.5 on NT4 and only upon
refresh did it display properly. In Opera 5.02 it worked fine. Looking
at the code real quickly I would say try making the bottom row (the one
where you used an image spacer 15px tall) include colspan=3 in the cell
tag and remove the other cells. This may help, just the first thing that
came to mind.

One last thing. I have found that when I make 100% tables I use a
separate "interior" table to actually show all of the content. This has
been the thing that has worked best for me in the past. Example:

Best of luck!
-JSLucido