[thelist] Petition to bring CF ot Mac OS X

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Jan 24 17:38:31 CST 2001

I don't think it would take too much of a push to get CF Studio-like
CF tag hints/completion and verification into DW - DW has a huge user
base, and of course they're going to want to make it as easy as
possible for as many people as possible to write CF code so they can
sell more CF Server packages.

What would be wonderful is to be able to connect to datasources on my
Mac over a network and be able to preview CF templates on my Mac.
Being that it's been possible to preview Generator templates on a Mac
for several years, it also seems likely to happen.

As an aside, I really hope I'm enthusiastic about OS X ... the
interface is radically different, and isn't this the best reason to
love Macs as they are now: the amazing interface? ... why does it
have to change ... crossing fingers ...

--
- Erik Mattheis
http://gozz.com/