[thelist] News.com gets a facelift

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed Jan 24 18:38:35 CST 2001

> Personally I find the site rather difficult to read and
> its a bit annoying to try and find articles but aside from
> those types of structural changes what else does a
> news site need?

hi zac

how about decent news?    (only half kidding)

i'm not criticizing the news.com site -- i don't visit it, so i'm in no
position to comment --  but content is still king

however, interface, if not king, is certainly the crown prince

"hard to read" and "annoying to find articles" would seem almost, at least
in my opinion, to override good content

i don't care how good a site's content is, if i can't use the site i don't
go back

btw nice tag line -- i had ether as a kid (tonsils) and have been enticed
by the smell of gasoline ever since

rudy.ca