[thelist] slightly [OT] Business case for a web project.

qDot qdotcom at mweb.co.za
Thu Jan 25 07:48:31 CST 2001

I happen to have one of those confusing profiles at work. You know the ones
where I am jack of most trades but master of none? I started off as a
support person for Frontpage publishers, at some stage I was a Desktop
support person and quasi NT administration. Now I am being thrown in the
deep end; and I am positive about this development. I am required to come up
with a Business Case for an external website where our Key Customers will
have access to some information that may benefit them in making some
decisions.

I do not know the first thing about project management or developing the
documents for a business case. Could some please throw in pointers ...
Surely there is a place on the web where I can look for guidelines. I am
really excited about this and I wish to make a very good impression.
Thank you