[thelist] Dreamweaver 4 - Can't Edit in Code View

Mark Gregor mark at velir.com
Thu Jan 25 10:04:31 CST 2001

Hi again, John,

I finally uninstalled and then re-installed Dreamweaver, and with the new install, the problem is gone.  Might have had something to do with a command or object I installed from the Dreamweaver Exchange...althought I'm not sure how it could have interfered with something so fundamental to the program.

In any case, thanks so much for your help!

Mark