[thelist] PHP/SQL

Jay Fitzgerald jayfitz at bayou.com
Thu Jan 25 12:08:31 CST 2001

I thought about that using pgp or something but since this is only for internal
use that noone else would have access to, i dont see the need to

thanks

jay

Raymond Camden wrote:

> I'm not sure what your app is doing, but shouldn't you encrypt the username?
> What if someone sent a request to your site where username was
> 'administrator' or some such? Of course, your just getting names here, but
> that could be a mild security risk. I could write a script to dig up
> people's real names.

> Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire
>
> Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
> ICQ UIN : 3679482
>
> "My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." - Yoda

Jay Fitzgerald - Web Development/Sales
Bayou Internet                                             http://www.bayou.com
Mississippi Internet                                  http://www.mississippi.net

Vicksburg Online                                    http://www.vicksburg.com