[thelist] Intellectual property on source files

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu Jan 25 12:51:31 CST 2001

I know that on some projects the source code is placed in escrow in case the
developing firm goes out of business or discontinues support for the
product.  This way both the client and the development firm are protected.
There are companies that provide this sort of escrow service, but I don't
know of any off the top of my head.

Norman
www.craftedsolutions.com