[thelist] Cold Fusion Server is the Pig

Frank framar at interlog.com
Thu Jan 25 13:53:31 CST 2001

I found what the problem with my machine was. Cold Fusion server.
After having disabled everything, it turns out that the personal cold
fusion server is the one that has been sucking up all the CPU cycles.

If I leave my machine alone, everything else off but the system
monitor, I'll find that within an hour, suddenly the server will suck
up 100% of the cycles, slowing my machine to a horribly painful grind
(30 seconds for the Start menu to pop up, for example).

I'm looking it up right now at Allaire, but I'm wondering if anyone
else has had this experience? I'm using 4.5.2 (the latest version.)
I'll still have plenty of ram left, though, so it turns out not to be
a memory problem at all.
--

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com