[thelist] the case of disappearing elements in a recordset

Cory Preus cory_preus at cnt.com
Thu Jan 25 19:10:31 CST 2001

Hey all-

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced a problem similar to this. In
short, I've changed a database connection from DSN to DSN-less.

All in all, the ASP worked beautifully with the DSN connection (for over a
year). When I switched to the DSN-less bit, some of the data disappeared.

When I output the recordset, some elements have data and others do not. The
only change I've made is the type of connection. I don't think I need to
provide SQL et al details since it was working before. Any suggestions?

Cory