[thelist] weird email problem

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Thu Jan 25 22:31:31 CST 2001

Hi, Amanda --

I know very little about running email systems, so bear that in mind:

Do they run their own server? If so, has somebody recently done some work on
it limiting the size of outgoing messages? Perhaps it was a misguided
attempt to secure the server from incoming attachments?

I dunno. I don't think it's your client