[thelist] Site critique, please?

Kathy Stanley zam at toto.net
Fri Jan 26 11:41:31 CST 2001

Hi Charles,

I visited the site, and I think you've done a wonderful job.  The only
thing that I find that isn't quite right is the nav at the bottom of each
page.  I'm using Netscape 4.7 on a Win 98 with a resolution of 1024x768.  I
can't read the font.

The same thing happens on all of the pages under the Adobe Acrobat reader
logo.  I can't make out what's there.

It might also be nice to have a link in your bottom nav section that takes
me back 'home'.

Nice use of colors and great graphics!

Kathy