[thelist] Another Site Critique (Please)

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at graphicist.com
Fri Jan 26 18:16:33 CST 2001

Well, for one:

you've done a damn good job. the site is absolutely gorgeous.  :)

i'm not sure what text you're trying to align the bullets with.. if
you mean the table width then i dunno how you'd do it... as it stands,
if you were to make them centered-ish, it'd look more than a little
weird... massively distanced from the heading....

...i'd say "keep it that way" but then, it ain't my site. :)

btw, just a thought....
...in your logo [linking to the home page (two thumbs up)], have you
considered doing a mouseover thang with the text "Strategy and
Design..." just that that'd perhaps add a touch of highlighting that
you're using all over the pages already....
...just a few thoughts. :)

oh, and here's a pinch of salt to go with them.

-martin